Oi gente!
How are you all doing this week? I hope all is well wherever you are! Thank you for the emails and letters! Things here in Brasil are great and life as a missionary rocks! I am loving the people, the language, and each experience more and more! It was a good week! We are doing a project here in the ward called "Familia de ouro" family of gold. Where we are giving a DVD (church product) to two families in the ward each week and they invite a friend or family member (non members) over to watch it and have a family night in their house with the missionaries (us :) ). We had our first one last night and it went really well! I love this family, they are so fun and willing to help in the work. They planned a really special family night for a family we´ve been teaching. I am excited about it and hope it will get the ward more excited about missionary work! Today was also transfers, I´m in the same area but I have a new companion, Sister Leal. She seems great. I was sad to say goodbye to Sister Derciliano...I learned a lot from her. But I am excited about Sister Leal. She is from a small town outside of São Paulo and is a bit quieter but she is sweet and I know that this is the Lord´s work, with out a doubt we are meant to be companions here in Novo Osasco. I am so happy to be serving here in Brasil. I love this gospel. I love our Father in Heaven. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!
Beijos,
Sister Chelsea Dawn
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment